Dallas Cowboy Alumni involvement with sales, marketing, and public awareness campaigns is a proven tool that will increase response rates and convert more sales. The athletes of our Agency understand the sales cycle, the needs of sales/marketing professionals, and able to infuse sports celebrity sales charisma into any business situation.
A few ways that businesses, agents, marketers, and sales people utilize our professional athletes are......
- On site meetings, home showings, and sales call appearances.
- NFL & NFL Alumni player endorsements of businesses, agencies, and products.
- Leveraged likenesses for public/social functions, print ads, email campigns, commercials, Facebook and social media ads.
- Personalized autographed memorabilia, photographs, and gear for client gifts.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and happy hour attendance.
- Networking functions and trade show wing men.
- Product demonstrations.
- Corporate motivational speaking for employees and salespeople.
- Employee and client "Fan Experience" appreciatton gifts.
- Golfing, fishing, hunting, and Top Golf client outings.
We can accommodate start up budgets to milion dollar corporate campaigns.
Full campaign concepts, design, and implementation are available at a FRACTION of what traditional advertising and marketing firms charge.
Players involvement and tactical marketing plans can be tailored to meet budgets as low as $500 to $1000, whereas, personalized autographed gifts can be as low as $50 to $100.
Dallas Cowboy Alumni endorsements and appearances are negotiated on a case by case basis, vary by player, scope of advertising campaign, and must be approved through our conflicts department.
"I have been involved with Sportz Partnerz over 10 years, since the beginning. When Sportz Partnerz gets involved there have been tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of people influenced to "like" on social media platforms, as well as, the ability to attract hundreds and hundreds to functions when we are there in person. Try us out and see how the power of sports marketing can work for you...." Kevin Smith #26, Texas ATM HOF and 3X World Champion Dallas Cowboy.
"Being a 3x Dallas Cowboy Superbowl Champion has afforded us the recognition and social influence needed to move the needle with all of the Cowboy Fans, which translates into dollars for businesses. The players of the agency infuse a level sports celebrity carisma that helps people close deals." Dixon Edwards #59, Michigan State Hall of Famer & 3X World Champion Dallas Cowboy.
"I am so happy to be a part of The Sportz Partnerz Agency. All our efforts will help you make more money while benefiting worthy causes and foster children in our community.” Terry Glenn #83, 1995 Biletnikoff Winner and NFL Pro-Bowl Dallas Cowboy Legend. The world lost Terry on Nov. 20, 2017 proceeds from The Agency directly support The Terry Glenn Foundation.
- Agree that you will attract and impress more customers with Dallas Cowboy Alumni on your team and by your side.
- Submit your business discipline, project scope, and what your thoughts are on how we can help.
- Allow us to determine which players best fit your needs and create an action plan that will create more business and meet your budget.
The Post Career Sports Agency for Players
Whether you are a rookie, in the prime of your career, player in transition, or a retired veteran in search of post career representation; we welcome you to The Sportz Partnerz Agency and The Sportz Dreamz Foundation's Family of Companies.
Our specialties are transition, endorsements, business opportunities, confidential personal “situations”, brand protection, and technology to support every aspect of player brands, influence and philanthropic aspirations.
We have lived the life and learned from the experiences. The Agency was founded, in 2011, by a small group former players, agents, and lawyers for the sole purpose of maximizing players brands while continuing relevance in today's ever changing social media world